How We Help
We support HR executives in understanding pay equity and identifying wage gaps.
Our methods of support include:
- Isolating important factors for a pay equity analysis such as job details and performance which contribute to observed pay differences. We furthermore consider the legal factors that account for pay differences.
- Collect and interpret data relevant to pay differences for the pay equity analysis.
- Execute multiple gap analyses to provide visibility of undetected drivers of compensation differences across business units, job categories, and protected groups.
- Statistical evaluation to surpass traditional analysis approach of utilizing averages
- Development of custom strategies to address potentially discriminatory compensation programs and pay practices
- Provide detailed report to key stakeholders with extensive documentation elaborating on accounted and unaccounted pay differences
- Formulate easy to read visuals and presentations for employees, customers, shareholders, and the media